’tis the season to be shopping… the nordstrom anniversary sale! back in the days, my friends and i would camp out early morning in front of the store. and as soon as the store doors open, we would charge into the store screaming in glee. now a days, there’s less screaming and more clicking. as a new mom, there’s nothing better than online shopping. it’s both convenient and also a little dangerous. luckily, with my postpartum belly fat weighing me down, i didn’t go too crazy this year. instead, i concentrated on pieces that will either hide or restrain my mid section.
here are some of the items i’ve picked up from the sale:
1. rag & bone ‘margot’ bootie – the perfect fall staple
2. hunter tall rain boot – seattle necessary
3. topshop ‘elton’ washed black denim shirt – easy everyday top
4. zella ‘live in’ capris – official mom’s uniform
5. ‘trailin by’ macrame dress – fulfills my obsession with white dresses
6. spanx high waist shaping shorts – not sexy, but these work! stocked up!
7. rebecca minkoff clutch – very chanel-esque at a fraction of the price
8. gorjana ‘elea’ cuff – love how simple, yet edgy this shape is
9. nars lip pencil set – best lip liners at a great deal
can’t forget about my little guy:
10. comotomo bottle set – these bottles are super cute
11. little giraffe ‘luxe’ baby blanket – my favorite baby blanket. stocked up!
12. tucker + tate sweater – a little teddy bear sweater for my little teddy
what did you buy from the sale this year?